How to live your life with no regrets?

The Top5 Regrets of the Dying
I’ve read an interesting article in which an Australian nurse (Bronnie Ware) collected dying people’s answers to the question ’What’s your biggest regret in life?’

Most answers were related to the fact that most people don’t allow themselves to lead a life different than what others expect from them. As a consequence, they try to live according to others’ expectations, and they are never happy.
When I started writing this blog, the quote I added to the header was ’When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.’ Therefore, I thought you should see this short video.


Then I started to look around on Youtube:


Be yourself, change your life, find your way and take the first step on it!
If you're here, you've already found The Way. Now you just be brave and start walking.

Comments